What I’m doing great:
Сreate sales systems that bring in money; define and document business processes and work procedures for the sustainable development of the enterprise.
Why I’m doing that:
Because I’m a versatile manager of change with strong experience and leadership qualities. A senior manager who has made the change from a top professional technical level to general management with specific expertise in: a) Leading and motivating people to perform in a climate of constant change. b) Negotiating and building lasting relationships globally with companies and governments. c) Identifying problems and implementing effective and innovative management and IT solutions.
24 years of experience leading teams of 10-60 staff members. Managed 80+ projects ranging from $50K-$250K in budget. Have 500+ hours of experience in presenting and training on a wide variety of subjects including PR, marketing, teamwork and project management.
Areas of Expertise:
1. Product Marketing – Brand Development, Product Identity, Marketing Management;
2. Marketing Strategy – Competitive Analysis, Market Research, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Viral Marketing.
3. Online Marketing – Social Media Networking, Online Branding, Digital Marketing, Online Advertising, Lead Generation
Business and networking experience:
1. Twice won the EU tenders for the development of Internet platforms for international cooperation.
2. My private company was accredited as an official supplier of IT solutions for the International Finance Corporation.
3. For six years, I worked as deputy chairman of the Minsk Metropolitan Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers.
4. For twelve years I was an international projects consultant in the Business Union of Entrepreneurs and Employers.
5. Former president of two Belarusian Rotary clubs.